Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Mountain View Diner - Revitalizing Cuisine

I had just finished up practice and I was famished!  I needed a breakfast...emphasis on the FAST!  I opened up my Yelp! app on my iPhone and up came the Mt View Diner.  What the heck, it looks like it is worth a try.  I am really glad I went.

Now Mt. View is a neighborhood that has a bit of a bad reputation.  That said, the local businesses and community council are working hard to turn that reputation around.  I think the Mountain View Diner is helping out...in a big way.

The diner fresh, clean, and bright with tons of natural light.   There is a lot of seating and a very friendly staff.  I went for breakfast and went with an order of grits, biscuits and gravy, and an omelete (hey, I said I was famished).  Everything needed just a bit more salt, but I would rather have it a little under salted than over salted.

The grits were prepared just like my dad does them.  Add a pad of butter and


Mountain View Diner:

Address - 4133 Mountain View Dr, Anchorage

Phone - 907.277.0553

Website - www.mountainviewdineralaska.com


Overall Recommendation:  This diner is a bright spot in a neighborhood that is working hard to change it's reputation.  Clean, comfortable, bright, and inviting.  Worth a visit.

1 comment:

  1. debbie@healthy eating plan

    Great tips! Thanks for sharing.
    GOD BLESS

    ReplyDelete