Sunday, June 24, 2012

Ding How Mongolian BBQ

The Ding How Mongolian BBQ review is the 2nd of my three part series of Mongolian BBQ and Chinese buffets.  The Ding How is a very clean, bright restaurant with a kind of upscale feel.  There is a buffet and a Mongolian BBQ.

I think that restaurants that feature a Mongolian BBQ offer Chinese buffets for people that don't like vegetables (LOL).  There are some good things in the buffet, like broccoli beef, but your best bet is the Mongolian BBQ.  

The Mongolian BBQ offers all of the fresh vegetables, pork, beef, chicken that you come to expect from a good Mongolian BBQ.  The service is friendly, but I have sometimes run into a language barrier.  That said, when you are on the east side of Anchorage, and feeling like some asian cuisine, there isn't too much better.  I say give it a try.

Ding How Mongolian BBQ:

Address - 1241 Muldoon Road, Anchorage 99504

Phone - 907.345.0033

Overall Recommendation:  Very good Mongolian BBQ.  Fairly typical, so-so Chinese buffet.

2 comments:

  1. Great recipes . I can't wait to try this at home. Thanks for the ideas.

    You may also see different kind of food here:
    Food ,
    Philippine Best Food
    Philippine Street Food

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gonna try this great recipe. Thanks a lot for sharing. Hope you can visit my simple delicious filipino foods . Thanks

    ReplyDelete