Sunday, June 24, 2012

China Lights - Oriental Cuisine

My review of China Lights Restaurant is my 3rd of three reviews for Mongolian BBQ/Chinese buffets.  While China Lights does not offer a Mongolian BBQ, I am including it in the series because of it's vast buffet.

There is a menu at China Lights, but I have never looked at it.  There is no need to look at a menu when there is such a large buffet with such a huge selection.  There is sushi, kimchi, soup, seafood, and all of the Chinese dishes you would expect in this buffet.  It is vast, and all encompassing.  If you don't see something that appeals to you, just wait!  The staff is constantly bringing out new dishes and refreshing the selection.  They even have a decent selection of desserts...including soft serve ice cream!

I am not suggesting that China Lights offers the best versions of the dishes offered in their buffet, but I have not been disappointed by any of their offerings.  Sometimes quantity and selection is important.  When you are in this situation, go to China Lights!

China Lights:

Address - 9220 Old Seward Hwy, Anchorage and 12110 Business Blvd, Eagle River

Phone - 907.522.5888 (Anchorage) and 907.694.8060 (Eagle River)

Website - www.chinalightsak.com

Overall Recommendation:  I have only ever been to the Anchorage location, but I have to say that it is the best buffet featuring Chinese, Japanese, and Korean dishes.  You can't find a larger selection and variety than China Lights.

No comments:

Post a Comment