Monday, August 29, 2011

Noisy Goose Cafe

I started going to the Noisy Goose Cafe several years ago as a breakfast as a place to conduct staff meetings.  We would meet in the mornings which meant I got to have a lot of breakfasts (maybe my favorite meal of the day).  It was not until after I began dating my wife (a Mat-Su Valley native) that I had a dinner at the "the Goose".  I have never been disappointed with any of my meals.

For breakfast I recommend the Eggs Benedict, Biscuits and Gravy, or an omelet.  I almost always have the Eggs Benedict, unless I am there more than once or twice a month....then I mix it up a bit.  For dinner I like the meatloaf or a gilled ham and cheese sandwich with tomato soup.

I would describe the menu as homestyle comfort food.  And I have to say, it is very comforting.  Be sure to stop by the next time you drive through Palmer, or the next time you head out to the Alaska State Fair.

Noisy Goose Cafe:

Address - 1890 Glenn Hwy, Palmer (across from the fairgrounds)

Phone - 907.746.4600

Website - on Facebook

Reservations - None taken, but I have seen a waiting list go up on the whiteboard.  It can be very busy around breakfast time.

Overall Recommendation:  This is my favorite Mat-Su restaurant.  Excellent breakfasts and very good lunch and dinner menu.

No comments:

Post a Comment